        Spread the Christmas cheer - even when you're not here!
          Send Christmas Greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
       2006 Christmas - Two Packages available from EXPRESSIONS

              http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
From: Commissioner NRI Goa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Dear Sir/Madam,

     The Global Goans Convention will be held at Panaji, from January3- 5,
2007. It will bring
together policy makers, academicians and our emigrants in different parts of
the world. You
are requested to attend the convention and also to motivate other Goans and
persons of Goan
origin to attend this important event . The Convention will be held at Cidade
de Goa, Dona
Paula. The registration fees are Rupees 1000/- or Dollars 20 for registration
upto November
30, 2006. Thereafter it would be Rs. 1250/- and $ 25 respectively. The mode of
payment is
either by Cheque, Demand Draft or Swift Transfer. The details of mode of
payment are available
on our website www.globalgoans.org.in. The registered delegate would be
entitled to a variety
of programs including a cultural program at Raj Bhavan. The Delegates fee will
include a
basketful of gifts along with working lunches and Dinner. In the Convention
there will be
interactive meetings with the Chief Minister and other Ministers. Any questions
that you may
want to ask at these meetings may be emailed to our email address [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
on or before December 18, 2006.

Thanking You,

Tushar Halarnakar
OSD to Commissioner for NRI Affairs

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Goa & NRI related info...

Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
   (for updates etc click below)