To Goa with Love - Three unique Valentine Day packages from EXPRESSIONS
                  Say "I Love You!" in style this year
               For details, photos and pricing check out:

             http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/valentines/
Hi Jerry,

Yes. If we survive for another millions of years or two. Evidence is
seen on a small scale, as Cornel pointed out with his example of skin
colour adaptations via Melanin levels depending on the UV radiation
exposure variation as the human race travelled northward.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

So now can fellow Goanetters quit with this fixation on Religion, God
and Atheism? My "Religion vs Atheism" sub-folder in my email inbox
contains around 600 mails since only a few months ago, my "Goa:
Liberation vs Invasion" sub-folder has about 200 mails, and my "NRG's
vs GIG's" (Non-Resident Goans vs Goans In Goa) sub-folder has around
100. Do not even ask about my "Hotel CaliforniaNet", "Conservatism vs
Liberalism" and "Iraq" sub-folders!

Cheers,
Aristo.