Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Dear all,

For those of you who understand Portuguese language, you may find interesting
the contributions of our own Goan Constantino Xavier, who is based in New Delhi
and is a correspondent for the Portuguese main weekly Expresso.
(http://www.expresso.pt).

In January this year, following the official visit of Prof. Dr. Anibal Cavaco
Silva (President of the Republic of Portugal) to Goa, Constantino Xavier
accompanied Luisa Meireles (Expresso reporter) and Luis Carvalho (Expresso
Photographer) to Goa and this was the report which was published on the
Portuguese main weekly Expresso, Revista Única, 27 Jan. 07, edição 1787.

The report is available on Expresso site but only for those subscribed to the
weekly.

However, Constantino included the full report on his most interesting blog at:

http://avidaemdeli.blogspot.com/2007/02/goa-bachao-expresso.html

Also, I must say Constantino is doing a great job and this is in my opinion the
best blog from India in Portuguese language.
Besides, it is always nice to know what Constantino is up to in New Delhi… ☺

Enjoy.

Best wishes
Paulo.