On 13 October 2016 at 05:41, Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *
فريدريك نورونيا <fredericknoron...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just curious to know -- are there any Goan institutions still
> active/existing in Kenya? The only two one can find links to online are:
>
> The Nairobi Institute, Kenya (on Juja Road)
> P.O.Box 40197
> Nairobi, Kenya
>
> The Goan Gymkhana
> P.O.Box 41910
> Nairobi, Kenya.

On the button only the above two exist. There no Goans left serving in the
Railways, as far as I know. The Railway Goan Institute together with the
Indian Railway Institute next door on Juja Road next to the Railway
quarters where mostly Goans lived has long gone.

Most of the Goans emigrated after Independence and they coninue to leave
for Britain, Australia and Canada.

--
DEV BOREM KORUM

Gabe Menezes.
  • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Gabe Menezes