                             GARCA BRANCA
                        VACATION ACCOMMODATION
                         LOUTULIM, SOUTH GOA.
 For R&R; modern/clean amenities; serene, healthy and wholesome location

Dear friends,

I looking for one of my classmates, Harish Advani...his father owned the Taj
Hotel on Kutcheri Road in Karachi, Pakistan. He had an elder, table-tennis
playing brother, called Vinoo Advani.He was in  Class VIII with me in 1964.

Does anyone know his where abouts. Someone told me a very long time ago that
his family had opened a hotel in Goa after the Indo-Pakistan war of 1965. but
this is not confirmed.

Many thanks,

Warm regards,

Michael