Dear Mario,

I would've written this letter on Sat. but my poodle
died, her name was Lucille, I'm sure you know the
song, it's your life-story, huh? Toledo bars suck...!

It's Sunday now, the preacher's rant on "Thou shalt
not bear false witness" reminded me you should quit
blaming Merv/Cornel for that over-extended Macacas
exclamation....dude, as Shaggy goes, "dat wuz me!"

http://lists.goanet.org/htdig.cgi/goanet-goanet.org/2007-October/063791.html

Dear grampa, the reason was not gramma', but
dyslexia - too many MBAs read the exclamation as
a Spansh 'i' upside down, if too close...oh whaddever!

Speaking of which, as a so-called 'injun-eer' from
Ann Arbor, when are you ever going to learn the
difference between 'gage' and 'gauge', and 'trash'
and 'thrash'?? Or, given the unfounded rumours of
your early demise (heavenly harps suit you), does
your MBA merely serve to confirm "Mario Boro Asa"?

I do apologise for Gabe - Toledo's no rust-bucket,
better known for it's wide lawns and narrow minds!

FR.
P.S. You should sit up straight and not cross your
legs when replying. And "tight kashti" is no reply!

Mario Goveia's response inter alia to Mervyn Lobo:

"I noticed that your post and Cornel's had a space
between the last letter and the exclamation mark,
which I took to be a typo, so I deleted the space in
my response because the extraneous space looked silly.

Since both you and Cornel had posted comments under
the subject Macacas ! I cannot understand how you
could say, as you have done above, "This is the first
time I have seen anyone use an exclamation mark with
Macacas."

Because you and Cornel had used Macacas ! as your
subject, complete with exclamation mark, I left it in
so that others could make the connection with the post
I was responding to".

Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122