                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

St. Mary's Convent High school, Mapusa is staging a play titled "Lion King"
              December 1, 2007 - Hanuman Hall, Mapusa

         to fundraise for a false ceiling for the school hall
                    & upgrading the school playground

         Headmistress Sr. Namika A.C. / Teacher Mrs. Sonia Noronha
                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks Cornelbab...hope u had a good Goa holiday, was sorry to learn about the
inconvienience that you had to undergo while in my hometown of Margao...had i
been there,,would have met up with you....

Yes margao has been let down disastrously....and everyone knows who is to be
blamed..

thanks for sharing my views...as they are facts...and whoever doesnt like to
see the truth by the naked eye...may wear 3d lenses...

regards
Cedric da Costa
Dubai

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs