Support to Colva Civic and Consumer Forum

Having taken cognizance  of yeoman services being rendered  and very pertinent
movement started  by Colva Civic and Consumer Forum the Manaing Committee of
COLVA UNITED CENTRE - KUWAIT has resolved to extend our solidarity and all
round support to  COLVA CIVIC AND CONSUMER FORUM.

It is high time that Colvenkars from all over the world alongwith all Goans
should rally and mobilise all their resources to control the unregulated and
mashrooming housing units coming in Colva, to protect and save  the basic
necessities and interest of locals, to stop further degredation of ecology,
improve the sanitation, starting of  garbace system  and preserve the pristine
beauty of Colva.

It may be also recalled that  3 years back at the Gram Sabha meeting 2
resolutions listed below  moved by our president - Alexander Fernandes  - and
unanimously approved at the Gram Sabha still have not been  implemented:-

Resolution No.1 - to Start Garbage System collection and disposal.
Resolution No.2 - To construct modern Market complex - since the present old
Tinto - is filthy, inadequate and accident prone area.

At the next Gram Sabha we request Colva Civic & Consumer Forum to  follow up
the above unimplemented resolutions alongwith their other demands and intensify
their moves,  in most democratic ways, until desired result is achieved.  From
our side we assure you all the  tangible support in all your movements for
better, cleaner and safer Colva.

  For Colva United Centre - Kuwait
Alexander Fernandes - President,
Jacob Fernandes, Vice President,
Menino Ratus - General Secretary,
Celine Vaz - Treasurer
http://www.goa-world.com/goa/colva/

Goa's Pride - http://www.goa-world.com - Goeam khatir vavr korta to khoro
Goemkar punn Konkani boroita ani uloita to niz Goemkar
  Gulf-Goans e-Newsletter is presented by Ulysses Menezes, www.goa-world.com
and moderated by Gaspar Almeida (since 1994)