***I am reproducing the witness of those who have seen> the white host being
transformed into "flesh and blood",> thus confirming the words of Jesus of his
real presence in the Eucharist>through transubstantiation. I hope that the
readers will see that there>are "Eucharistic miracles" in our times.>
Albert writes:- The kingdom of God belongs solely to Him. One should not play
into His belongings. He has clearly said " I am the Lord thy God, You will have
no strange gods before me" This Kingdom of God and about the history of the
Kingdom of GOd is in the knowledge of God and alone and it is He who inspires
and reveals to people He prefers to reveal. Many times Miracles are man made.
If God wanted to show these miracles He would show it to everyone and not only
to few. There has been instances of bogus miracles too which I do not like to
discus on this net not out of fear but out of disgust. The person who has seen
God is Jesus Christ. He has clearly mentioned every inch of his knowledge into
the Bible and there lies the authenticity of God. Many times the clergy take
undue respect of calling human beings as scholars of the church or scholars of
the scriptures. There are no scholars of the scriptures unless God reveals the
matter to them. Hope I am clear.
Albert

Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://msn.coxandkings.co.in/cnk/cnk.do