What is Dominic trying to say in his post below? What is he trying to fix? Has
he or the builder housing for the ghanti builders? Is he using automation to
build his house therefore not requiring a lot of labour!

Is this not a childish post of someone who has written about toothpaste and
toothbrushes not being available to him before 61?

We started the mess and we are trying our best to fix it.  ?Sat somdir pois
ravon fozne marinakat ani amkam formainakat?.  (Don?t fire mortar from
thousands of miles away and dictate us).  If you want to improve the situation
in Goa, come here and help us or else hold your peace and keep the pride for
yourself.

Moi-mogan,

Domnic Fernandes
Gaumvaddy, Anjuna