Jim Fernandes wrote:

Just ask yourself two basic questions:
1. Am I better off today (in Bush years), or was I
better off during the Clinton years?

RESPONSE: Better off in the Bush years. Got out before the earth opened-up. Your tips from Wall St were a No-Show.

2. Is the US better off today or was it better off
during the Clinton years?

RESPONSE: Who cares? Clinton is not coming back.

Dude.....seems like you've returned from all-day binge-drinking of O'Bama Kool-Aid!!! No news from you for months and then you come down Main St swinging in all directions after cleaning out Wall St.....:-))

I am hopeful that Barack and his Democratic party
would change the course of this nation, for a better
America and for a peaceful world.

RESPONSE: You know what Mario says......first Barack has to win this week. I had to say it....before he says it again for the nth time.

Peaceful World??? There's a new world somewhere, they call the promised land and I'll be there someday..........Jimmy, sounds like the end of somebody's nuptials!!

To all Americans, Happy Voting Day!! As Jimmy says you could potentially "hopeful ......change the course of this (American) nation".

- B
PS. All the congratulatory messages, postcards, ball-caps, T-shirts are printed and ready.....in Moira. Contact Cecil...:-)!!