* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न
<fredericknoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Eugene, Kitem reh? Wot men?

> Critics calling me a "cut-and-paste" journalist? For the
> record, I
> have myself called myself an "ethical spammer and skilled
> cut-and-paste artist".

Kiten re FN?

When Eugene says kator ani paste kor, he means kator the verdure and paste kor
and croquet kor.

Oh God, the Oman Convention is going to be so much fun because Eugene is
starting early this year, before it's even begun.

Note to NRI Commissioner: Close the open bar :-))

Best,
selma

  • ... Eugene Correia
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
    • ... Venantius Pinto
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Francis Rodrigues
    • ... Venantius Pinto