* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Venantius Pinto <venantius.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was under the impression that the "W" was silent. Should
> it not be "Ot
> man." Please do not shake my moorings any more bro! As it
> is I am so far
> away.
>
> venantius

-----------------------------
Ven'u, it's ott man only if you are from Salcete. We can't seem to stand W and
V. We get rid of it whether it's in Konkani, Portuguese or English :-))

selma

  • ... Eugene Correia
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
      • ... Carvalho
    • ... Venantius Pinto
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Francis Rodrigues
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या