* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

Guess who I met this afternoon at Lambert Mascarenhas' book release
function at the International Centre?

I held out a hand and said, "Guess who?"

"Are you from Moira," he queried in return, when Susheela Sawant
Mendes introduced us prior to the function.

I confessed I wasn't, but was quick to claim that the "breeze from
Moira" did touch our village.

Apparently, this Goanetter was confusing me for the right honourable
Augusto Pinto. What an honour indeed.

Turned out that the guy I was talking to was.... .... .... Dr Barad! FN
--
FN +91-9822122436 P +91-832-2409490
Konkani adages  http://konkani-adages.notlong.com/