Planning to get married in Goa?

www.weddingsetcgoa.com

Making your 'dream wedding' possible

There is something seriously wrong with this Nobel Peace committee to award
barack obama, the Nobel peace prize even before he could say Camp David or even
smell the coffee at a serious peace accord conference. This is simply
ridiculous and too insane for words. Infact from now on the Peace Prize means
dirt to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Mickey Mouse is awarded the Peace prize
next.

best,
selma