STOP ALL MEGA HOUSING PROJECTS INCLUDING
CANSAULIM (By Nitin Kamat)

Nitin Kamat wrote :

All housing projects including the one in Cansaulim-Arossim village need to
be stopped and construction licences immediately revoked. These projects are
against Goan interests and do not benefit Goenkars in any way.

We are accountable to our children and our grandchildren. We should not be
like our elected MLAs and bureaucrats without any accountability. We have a
duty, a duty to protect our identity, our land and hand it over to our
future generations.

There is a lot of slander being propagated that only Catholics are making a
noise and are against these developments. Being a non-Catholic, I am also
opposing the unfavourable housing mega developments along with other
affected people who also belong to my religion of Hinduism.
When we say Goans we remain as true Goans fighting
 the divisive and corrupt regimes irrespective of our religion or status in
 society.

Comments :-  Camilo Fernandes

Nitin Kamat's mail is very thought provoking.  The need of the hour is all
patriotic Goans should unitedly fight against all these mega projects whether
in Cansaulim or other places initiated by vested interests in the name of
progress and benefits to Goans.  All true Goans whether Hindus or Catholics are
one against these mega projects.   For centuries both Goan Hindus and Catholics
have lived in harmony with no differences whatsoever respecting each others'
religions and fighting for common causes together.

It is only the wicked politicians who are doing their best to rape and destroy
our Goa and drive a wedge between Goan HIndus and Catholics and amass wealth by
all means.  All true Goans should protest against these mega projects and
expose the politicians making them accountable and rejecting them when they
stand for re-elections.

Dev borem korum

Bollywood, beauties and the latest flicks on MSN entertainment
http://entertainment.in.msn.com/
* * *

Read Selma Carvalho's warmly-received book *Into the Diaspora Wilderness*, a
journey through Goan life in Africa, the Gulf, England and North America ...
gripping and well-told real-life stories. See
http://selmacarvalho.squarespace.com/ Buy in Goa via Broadway Book Centre,
Panjim. Ph 9822488564.

* * *