From: Dr. Ferdinando dos Reis Falc?o <drferdina...@hotmail.com>
To: <goa...@goanet.org>, <i...@goanet.org>
Subject: [Goanet] Sad demise of Jackson Coutinho of Canacona in Dubai

Camilo Fernandes wrote: <<<<....I read that this friends and well wishers had
applealed for a collection for his medical
treatment with the Church too joining in this drive.....I was wondering if the
people who took the initiative to
help in his medical treatment along with the Church authorities could make a
renewed appeal to set up a fund for his family to achieve a minimum target of
Rs.5 lakhs to Rs.10 lakhs which sum could be handed over to his family to help
them to get on with life....>>>>

RESPONSE: Please read these sites before
making requests;

http://nizgoenkar.blogspot.com/2010/10/st-marys-goan-sodolity-dubai-spineless.html

and the previous one:

http://nizgoenkar.blogspot.com/2010/10/financial-aid-for-jackson-rejected-from.html

We all sympathise, but out of sympathy, do
not feed rogues.

 Comments : Camilo Fernandes

I had made the request solely on the basis of sympathy towards late Jackson's
family assuming that the people involved are genuine Goans wanting to help our
fellow Goans.  I am in no way connected or have any knowledge other than
feeling sorry and concern as a Goan towards a fellow Goan's family.

After Dr.Ferdinando highlighting the ongoings of St. Mary Goan Community, Dubai
I was shocked and ashamed that there are people who have ulterrior motives and
are more interested in their own well being like many Goan politicians.  I am
sorry if I wrote anything out of ignorance.

 Incidentally I got a mail showing a  link of St. Mary's Goan solidarity, Dubai
(I dont know if it is the same as St. Mary Goan Community,Dubai), showing
memorial service.

Dev borem korum.
Camilo Fernandes

_/
_/ tambdimati: the Goa review is a community blog of original
_/ art, writing, music, news and commentary from and about the
_/ smallest state in the subcontinent. check out the newest
_/ member of the Goanet family daily at
_/ http://www.tambdimati.com.
_/