THE GOAN CELLO
Roland has strummed an audible note, because unlike a conventional cello which
is made up of four temperamental strings: (tolerance, survival, revival and
camaraderie) the Goan cello came equipped with a fifth string:  malice.
Traditionally, a cello comes to life when the strings vibrate upon being
caressed by the bow, and the vibrations resonate within the body of the cello
itself. These vibrations then transcend into the air and become the ethos that
either extracts one out of the alley or sends one scurrying back!

Historically, the 4-string cello was ingenuously goanized into a single-string
cello.  Without succumbing to the risk of divulging which specific string, a
consummate Goan can play the solo-stringed cello like a virtuoso!  Today, this
one of a kind, endangered single-string cello continues to be culturally
camouflaged and closeted.  That moot concern aside, Goans for the most part are
genuinely good and harmless, and if you keep your distance, you are most likely
to be within striding reach of a shopping mall where you can purchase ear
muffs, antacids, life insurance policy, et. al,  and that too, at super duper
prices! And Selma, if I have been gone for long, it is because the solo string
to my faux cello snapped some eons ago and I am not sure if I want to
reactivate my allegiance by restoring it.  But if I did decide, where could I
get an authentic replacement?  In Assolna or Chor Bazaar?
Dom Martin

_________________________<<<<Roland wrote:Who said Goanet was devoid of humor
these days?Selma asked:I was wondering if anyone would be able to comment on
this. In Salcete largeareas do not have bamons. Would Assolna of Salcete have
had bamons. Whatwould be the possibility of a man who set up a school in
Assolna beingbamon?In rush three gentlemen (this title used for civil, not
meritoriouspurposes) taking the following positions:……….>>>>

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f8cd8bef32c157d1cdst05vuc