>> increase in cognitive load to decipher chains of type definitions.

Sorry, but who are members of this mail lists?
This is a first time when I hear about such loads such as the `cognitive
load`.
Also I am possible here a single person who does not know anything about
the `cognitive load to decipher chains of type definitions`.
I am mostly business man and a programmer just for my own requirements.
I love to implements parsers, code generators, some effective algorithms
for solving some problem at the most effective time.
Also my work includes a diagnose the failures and locate them.
And I want to apologize for my illiteracy (thick-headed), but I do not
really was expecting that all members of this mail list worry mostly about
the ` increase in cognitive load to decipher chains of type definitions`
and don't worry about other things.
I am sorry.