Sierra broke programs compiled with previous versions of Go. You've
probably got an old version of go-bindata in your path, delete that, and
run go install -v github.com/jteeuwen/go-bindata/go-bindata

If this line does not return at least one line of output, there is a
problem in with your Go installation.