I used

  import "github.com/lib/pq"

  var t pq.NullTime

successfully in the past, but using

  import "github.com/go-sql-driver/mysql"

in the same context seems to fail with an error I don't quite understand.

How is one to access the NullTime in mysql, if the import cannot be
visible? Is there a trick I have overlooked?

I have checked a previous thread along these lines, but it does not
disclose how it's done, even though the tools for it seem to be in place
(mysql.NullTime does exist).

Help, anyone?