> Thanks Chris, I would be very interested in your comments.
>

> I did think about submitting a PR to Go kit, but I noticed it had already
> been discussed in #325. I thought I'd just work it up as a separate package
> and then see if there is any interest (there has been a modest amount of
> interest, but certainly no avalanche).

Hi Jolie, I know what you mean about the loss of type safety with variadic
list of type interface{}. You might be interested in another package I
wrote, which attempts to add some additional type safety when using these
APIs: see https://github.com/jjefferykv. It's one of those things that
seemed like a very good idea at the time, but as I use the variadic
[]interface{} API more I have become more comfortable with it and I find
myself reaching for package kv less often. YMMV.