My friends wh ouses a i5 6200 intel dell xps laptop compiles our project in
1.4s
While my desktop that has a i7 6700k intel take 6 seconds.
I have 16gb of ram and sdd only so what gives?

here is my go env
set GOARCH=amd64
set GOBIN=C:\Users\Something\Documents\CodeProjects\Go\bin
set GOEXE=.exe
set GOHOSTARCH=amd64
set GOHOSTOS=windows
set GOOS=windows
set GOPATH=C:\Users\Something\Documents\CodeProjects\Go
set GORACE=
set GOROOT=C:\Go
set GOTOOLDIR=C:\Go\pkg\tool\windows_amd64
set CC=gcc
set GOGCCFLAGS=-m64 -mthreads -fmessage-length=0
set CXX=g++
set CGO_ENABLED=1