github.com/Skellyboy38/SOEN-343-NullPointer/Layers/domain_layer/classes

github.com/lib/pq/oid

github.com/gorilla/mux

github.com/lib/pq

github.com/x/x/x/data_source_layer/dB
github.com/x/x/x/x/tdg
github.com/x/x/x/x/mappers
github.com/x/x/x/x/handler
command-line-arguments

real    0m7.604s

user    0m0.000s

sys     0m0.015s

I know what you are thinking but the parts up till command-line-arguments
happens in like .5 seconds
which still doesn't explain the 7 seconds remaining.