I am now getting into data processing with go and looking for resources on
filtering and querying slices and maps.  For example a slice or map of data
in a in memory cache that will be queried instead of hitting the db.  There
is a package here https://github.com/ahmetalpbalkan/go-linq but I am
looking for other sources or references on filtering objects in memory.  I
am looking for other more performant solutions, or examples of just
iterating and manually filtering with your own logic and guide lines on the
fastest way to search in go.

thanks.