On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:54 AM, Basile Starynkevitch
<bas...@starynkevitch.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 2:23:12 PM UTC+1, Tamás Gulácsi wrote:
>>
>> It's quite straightforward: gwenn/gosqlite has an error, by passing a Go
>> pointer to the C side. This check is in effect since Go1.6.
>>
>> You should try to refresh your gosqlite library, or find a better
>> maintained one.
>

> AFAIU I'm using the latest commit of gosqlite.
>
> What concrete sqlite glue library for Go do you recommend me, and most
> importantly, how to configure log using  sqlite3_config with
> SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG? I'm ok with any solution.

I don't have any particular recommendations but I believe that
github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 works correctly with cgo.  I know that
because I sent in patches myself
(https://github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3/commit/b76c61051faaf0baf3215e6f811003d98639b702,
https://github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3/commit/8c66b9cf5ed003dff18db01a55cbd45d35a0990f).

Ian