On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 8:24:26 PM UTC+1, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:54 AM, Basile Starynkevitch
> <bas...@starynkevitch.net <javascript:>> wrote:
> I don't have any particular recommendations but I believe that
> github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 works correctly with cgo.  I know that
> because I sent in patches myself
> (
> https://github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3/commit/b76c61051faaf0baf3215e6f811003d98639b702,
>

> https://github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3/commit/8c66b9cf5ed003dff18db01a55cbd45d35a0990f).

Thanks Ian. And what about sqlite3_config
<https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/config.html> with SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG
<https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/c_config_covering_index_scan.html> ? How do I
call that from Go code? I really want the sqlite log (error) message to
appear somewhere
(just C stderr could be enough).