Hello,

I'm working on a comparison between concurency in Go and on the JVM. For
that reason I would like to show some Go code that has problem with
incorrect synchronization and will cause race conditions or deadlocks. Ich
want to demonstrate how they are partially caught at compile time or at
runtime using the runtime analysis tool for that. This would be an
eye-opener, because that does not exist on the JVM (except for some very
expensive runtime analysis tools).

I can write a small Go programm, but I'm not that proficient in Go to
construct that kind of sample code myself in reasonable time. So that's why
I wrote this post.

Thanks in advance, Haddock