as anyway the thread has completely derived,
its the right place to put about that.

I recently read about stanford choosing to use JS over Java
for some its courses.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/04/24/stanford_tests_javascript_in_place_of_java/

I can t understand.
If a beginner ask me which language he should learn,
i d say go,
i d say him, stay put, its unfortunately not easy to enter, but its gonna
be a great learning place.

I was an heavy user of javascript,
i loved it for its stream api,
i hated it because of its stream api.

I say its not a good language for beginners,
its apparent ease hides a much greater complexity,
and it does not teach the traditional programming science,
but it has those good things like
its a local problem solver rather than a define all the world approach.

Anyway, my point is to say that i see in this decision of the stanford
university
the proof that something has to happen.

THey were teaching Java before, how it come they chosen JS over go ?