On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:39 PM Michael Jones <michael.jo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ecstatic, ...

Excellent post!

Isn't it strange, that we, programmers, well used to model the problem once
in term of CPU registers and raw memory, then in a pure functional style
and then again in some imperative PL, to name just a few cases, can
sometime become so inflexible when it comes to such a minor detail as
indentation style? Even just the different grammars of different languages
are in orders of magnitude more complex to switch between - but we are
nearly universally able to do that almost instantly.

--

-j