On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 10:46:31 AM UTC-6, Tyler Compton wrote:

> For cursor-sensitive help dialogs, you may find Language Server
> Protocol[1] interesting. It provides what you're looking for in Visual
> Studio Code with Go today, and will help provide that functionality to
> editors like [Neo]vim in the future.
>
> 1. http://langserver.org/

That's interesting!
Is Visual Studio Code a .Net app that takes up lots of memory and CPU?
I find Visual Studio a memory hog/cpu hog at times and do not like editing
in it if I do not have to.
However, the "Code" edition could be trimmed down to be quicker, and
smaller foot print, but only an experienced user would know.

If that does not work, maybe I'll one day take LSP (above) and implement it
into one of my own editors.