Interfaces are not for grouping variable behavior, interfaces are for
allowing generic code to apply to varying data structures.

Consider a struct of function fields for grouping variable behavior without
a backing data structure.

If your interface type is not an input in the same package then you didn’t
need an interface.

I’m not convinced these three types should be interfaces.

Matt