Need more shift keys!

I'm pretty sure if I used them every day, I'd learn pretty quickly that « &

Windows users ... are on their own.  Find a use for the
otherwise-poorly-used numeric keypad, maybe.  (Sometimes I wish Macs could
tell the difference between 1 and keypad-1, etc, like Windows can.  It'd
give me a whole new set of hotkeys.  :)

On a (slightly) more serious note -- Would multiple-punctuation-character
symbols work?  {<  and >}, or (<  and >) ?  Or <( and )> / <{ & }>.  I kind
of like these last two.  Nesting is ... iffy, I guess?

    <(<(stuff, <(stuff)>, stuff)>, stuff)>

I'm sure there would be screams, and shouting about Perl, etc.

— Larry
^ an M-dash, haha.  Shift-opt-minus.  Easy-peasy.