Hello,

There isn't a porting guide, but I can provide some guidance.

1) In goey/base, copy widget_linux.go to widget_darwin.go to create stubs
for Control and NativeElement, but don't worry about any implementation yet.

2) In goey, temporarily remove all of the files for the controls.  You need
to implement three functions, 'run', 'do', and 'loop' to manage the GUI
event loop.  Actually, if you look at the code for WIN32 and for GTK, you
might find you that you don't need both 'run' and 'loop'.

3) In goey, implement Window for darwin.  Again, you can stub out most of
the methods.  There is a example, ExampleNewWindow, which if you replace
&VBox{} with nil, provide a minimal example of showing a window.

4) At that point, you should have most of the difficult work done.  The
next steps will be to port over the controls one-by-one, but the
infrastructure will be in place, so that work con be done a small piece at
a time.

Let me know if that helps, or if you have any other questions.

Robert