I wonder about the design, and how it will work. Since it uses the native
components behind the scene, you will get great fidelity but the layout can be
very difficult to accomplish.

This is why Java’s Swing uses only a single native component (Canvas), and does
all of the text/drawing/event handling in Java.

I wouldn’t think an OSX port would be that hard, but before investing the
effort, I’d love to see the same ‘demo program’ run side by side between linux
and windows to check the fidelity - because this could be a show stopped.

Any plans for a more involved demo application?