On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 4:03:52 PM UTC-8, Bakul Shah wrote:

> Thanks for an interesting read!
>
> Curious to know if you guys have any estimates on the number of lines,
> development time and number of bugs for each language implementation? I
> realize this is subjective but this comparison may be quite meaningful
> given that the authors had an existing reference implementation of a sort
> done in CL. It is not often one sees real world examples of multiple
> implementations done by a small team with the same goals.

One of the authors Pascal Costanza showed-up on programming reddit to
remedy some misconceptions.

You could ask him in-that-discussion
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fprogramming%2Fcomments%2Favsfc6%2Fperformance_comparison_of_go_c_and_java_for%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHo6Zv03vsBuuVj7BVZic2VgXcrRg>

or email him directly.