Quoting Robert Engels (2019-03-11 09:36:40)
> I think you are confusing screenshots and copy and paste as html. The latter
> works with screen readers and still gives colored text because most likely
> the person is using an IDE.

I suspect Wojciech is not confusing these two, seeing as just now I was
reading another thread in which the question included an attachment of a
raster image of plain text.

It's probably worth just getting into the habit of responding to these
with a canned response:

> Please do not post screenshots of text to the mailing list. Not
> everyone on this list can see, so doing so excludes people. Rather,
> copy and paste the text into the body of the email.

It takes < 30 seconds to do so, and I think pushing for norms that keep
our technology accessible are worth much more than that.

-Ian