On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:11:32 +0100
Reto Brunner <brunn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 07:46:27PM +0700, Shulhan wrote:
> > I like to read email before sleep, keeping up-to-date with recent
> > discussion and what not.
>
> How are you able to cope with mailing lists?
> I find list messages seriously unreadable with the gmail app, due to
> the lack of threading.

As long as its text and people keep bottom posting its works quite
well, I can scroll from top to bottom easily.  But, when its top
posting sometimes I lost the context, and need to click the "hidden"
quoted text below it.  If its unreadable, I just ignore it.

--
{ "github":"github.com/shuLhan", "site":"kilabit.info" }