As others mentioned already, the 25 keywords in Go, which were taken from
the english language are not a problem for (adult) programmers. And if they
were, some kind of localized precompiler could handle them easily.

More of a stumbling block for non-english-native readers are names and
comments in the code. I don't see a viable path to internationalization
here. Technically yes, you could use 'gofmt -w'. But programming is
internationally organized after all - you need a lingua franca. (Choosing
names carefully can help a bit.)

But there is also the broad area of documentation to consider, especially
API docs, namely the API docs of the Go Standard Library. I can imagine
some kind of tooling, maybe an extension to 'go doc', that extracts
localized text from supplemental files when they are available ... just an
idea.
But, I already hear people say, programmers understand English - they have
to. Yes, I agree ... partly. But you are much quicker to understand, to
grok the Zen, when you read your own mother tongue. I can tell because on
several occasions, for better to understand them, I underwent the effort to
translate english written documents into German.
(BTW there is still a german version of The Go Programing Language waiting
for a publisher: https://bitloeffel.de/index.php?lang=en)

But back to the topic of non-english programming languages. Time will tell.
Programmers think about milliseconds, linguists think in centuries. If
there is at some time a real need for, say, a Chinese based programming
language then there will be one. You could even use Go to build the
compiler.

my 2¢