You're missing the CA Root certificates for whatever linux distribution is
running your application. For example, I use Alpine linux as my Docker base
image for my Go services, and I must install the certificates like this via
the Dockerfile:

RUN apk update && apk add ca-certificates

Find the correct way to do that in your Docker base image.

-- Marcin