Hi,

I'm using the ReverseProxy from the httputil package and cannot figure out
how the director can communicate to the reverse proxy that the director
failed to rebuild the request. The result, as I see it, should become an
HTTP 500/502 error being returned to the caller and the request not proxied.

Is there anyone here that can see how to communicate that failure? Is this
something that should be added to the reverse proxy implementation?

Sincerely,
Patrik