Hello everyone:
      The version of the golang which I am using is 1.12.9 with Win10.
      I want to print something while the client is waiting for server.
      The following are the partial code of server and client.

      Server:
      time.Sleep(time.Second * 100)
      ws.Write([]byte("Hello!"))

      Client:
      while(!ws.Read(msg)){
      fmt.Println("Please wait because server is busy.")
      }

      Can anyone suggest how to fix the code?

      Any help is appreciated.
      Thank you very much!