This is a very interesting project! I went ahead and labeled a few of the
issues. However, much as I hate to pour cold water on the idea, I have some
doubts about how effective this approach can be. The githubvet bot has
reported over ten thousand issues so far, which is quite a lot. My gut
feeling is that if code does exist that correctly relies on the current
behavior, it would be extremely subtle. If we're going to get through all
of these issues, we won't be able to give each example a complete deep dive
which I think means we'll likely miss very subtle cases. Not that I have
any better ideas :)