Heeding the prodding of the go gurus on this list I just converted a bunch
of old code to modules and was wondering what the "module" equivalent to
"go build ./..." is.  I used to be able to use that command at the top of
my code tree and it would attempt to build everything in the subdirs.
Doesn't seem to work now even though each subdir compiles fine
individually.  Haven't been reading golang-nuts every day so sorry if I
missed a previous topic that solves this.

Thanks