Hi,

Please help me to understand the following syntax mentioned in the Golang
language specification document.

https://golang.org/ref/spec#Composite_literals

following is the search string for CTRL + F
// vowels[ch] is true if ch is a vowel \

Following declaration and initialization is confusing.
vowels := [128]bool{'a': true, 'e': true, 'i': true, 'o': true, 'u': true,
'y': true}

Here one can see the vowels is an array. Where in the array initialization
syntax, there is a key value pair. I believe *bool *is the primitive type,
so the array values should be either true or false.
Why there are key value pair separated by colon in the initialization.