As others have said, lots of secret sauce which includes the instruction
set for the function blocks in silicon.
Thus there is no assembler for the compiler that generates the code.  Other
chunks of the necessary tool chain are also absent or homegrown (no
document other than source).

The best advice is to look at the installation scripts that bind secret
sauce to the exposed API wrapper.
Look at wrappers and install scripts for the same GPU on multiple systems
if you can.

Decades ago I had to be careful when debugging customer problems because
depending on the graphics engine you could walk down customer code to GL
library and system C and ASM code to a off the shelf digital signal
processor code and then custrom processors in VHDL. The C&ASM->hardware
transition was almost seamless to a reader with a good tag file and the
full source.  Functional symbols inside the graphics library drivers were
not intended to be used except by the GL but some were too tempting and
those symbols had to be edited out of shipped binary objects to clarify the
ABI and keep the system stable.

Ask nicely for help from the vendor.
I would assert() that GO could be more useful in large clusters of GPU rich
systems if facilitated.
Beware bogus asserts().

--

          T o m    M i t c h e l l  ( o n   N i f t y E g g )