Hi, I want to translate the go tour to Arabic I have finished the first
page of the tour and I want to check if everything is good so when I want
to deploy the website to app engine, it's asking me for money and even when
I want to get 90 days free trial my credit card been rejected! (I think
because of my country) also and I don't know how to deploy the website to
app engine, it's confusing
so can you please give instructions to deploy the website the right way and
for free
because that is what you say "This shouldn't cost you anything; the Tour
App usually runs inside App Engine's free quota."

 in https://github.com/golang/website/blob/master/tour/TRANSLATE
Thank you