On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:42:42 +0300
mustafa asaad <mustafalairlair2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I want to translate the go tour to Arabic I have finished the
> first page of the tour and I want to check if everything is good so
> when I want to deploy the website to app engine, it's asking me for
> money and even when I want to get 90 days free trial my credit card
> been rejected! (I think because of my country) also and I don't know

I believe the Google Cloud now require credit-card for free trials.

> how to deploy the website to app engine, it's confusing
> so can you please give instructions to deploy the website the right
> way and for free
> because that is what you say "This shouldn't cost you anything; the
> Tour App usually runs inside App Engine's free quota."
>
>  in https://github.com/golang/website/blob/master/tour/TRANSLATE
> Thank you

I am kinda forget the precise step by step instructions, but in
general,

*  Install the gcloud CLI [1]. Make sure you follow the setup at
   least until "Authorizing Cloud SDK Tools" [2]

*  Open or activated your Google cloud console account [3]

*  Create new project on Google cloud:
   https://console.cloud.google.com/cloud-resource-manager

   Let say your project name is "go-tour-arabic".

*  Go to your Tour translation repository,

**  Update the "app.yaml", set the "service" to "default",

**  Run the following command,

      $ gcloud --project=go-tour-arabic app deploy --promote app.yaml

Wait for several minutes, if everything works correctly, your tour
translation should be accessed on https://<PROJECT-NAME>.appspot.com.

I hope that can help.

--
[1] https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/