On Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 22:53:33 UTC+1 ben...@gmail.com wrote:

> 2) The download link is for the Windows binary, and I'm running Linux.
> Would be nice if it could try to auto-detect based on my User-Agent, which
> includes the words "X11", "Ubuntu", and "Linux".

The website already does this. At least on macOS I get the Mac version
download link. Maybe there's a problem with the Linux User-Agent detection
... yes, the 'setDownloadLinks' function currently only distinguishes
between 'isMac' or not:
https://github.com/golang/website/blame/e0eb9bf3b15f4bee74782e245d3db37177b46822/_content/js/site.js#L131