On Tue, Aug 23, 2022, 5:58 AM 'Gopher-Insane' via golang-nuts <
golang-nuts@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> They are suggesting that Go is being more widely used than others,

Could be true.

making it more of a risk.

I don't see how this follows.  What is the risk?  It's not a risk to any
non-malware writer using Go.  I guess it's a risk to the malware-fighting
ecosystem?  But if so, I think the answer must be to encourage more use of
Go, as that will increase familiarity with the language and encourage the
development of analysis tools.

(Of course this won't help in the long run, because as Go gets normalized
malware authors will move on.  But there is nothing that the Go community
can do about that.)

Ian